Holy Moly these no oil hashbrowns took a while to perfect. There has been a few tears over sticky frying pans and gloopy potatoes. All worth it to get to these crispy and crunchy, no oil morsels.
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon oregano
Salt and pepper
- Grate potatoes.
- Put grated potatoes in a tea towel. Wrap tea towel around the potatoes into a sack and squeeze the tea towel to squeeze out excess juice from potatoes.
- Toss potatoes in a large bowl with seasoning to separate the pieces.
- Spread potatoes on a silicone tray. The silicone tray is important for it not to stick.
- Spread the potatoes to allow as much air to move through the potatoes as possible.
- Place in pre-heated oven of 150C.
- Start checking the potatoes from the 15 minutes mark and remove the potatoes from the oven until the potatoes are brown and crispy.