This is one of the quickest meals I make during the week. No more than 10 minutes for a really nourishing and belly warming meal. Change up the vegetables and use what you might already have in the fridge. Hardier vegetables will have to be cooked a little longer. You can also leave out the noodles or change it to another starch like cooked rice or a different type of noodles.
3-4 cups water
1 tablespoon miso
2 tablespoon wakame (seaweed)
Goodies for the soup
- Place water in a pot and start to bring to a boil.
- Add miso and agitate to dissolve.
- Add the wakame.
- Add the noodles and tofu.
- As the water starts to boil, add your other quick to cook vegetables. We only want them to blanch quickly so they don’t lose their crunch or overcook.
- Serve in a bowl, makes 2 serves.