My desperate need to enjoy a tofu scramble that is creamy and fluffy lead me to this creation. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
300g silken tofu
2 teaspoons chick pea (besan) flour mixed with 3 teaspoons of water to make a watery mixture
1/2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1/4 teaspoon black salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- Place tofu in heated non-stick or ceramic pan and break up into very large chunks. There is no need to use oil when using a non-stick or ceremic pan.
- As the water in your tofu starts to sizzle on the pan, sprinkle all dry ingredients over the tofu. Start to break the tofu into smaller chunks that looks like large pieces of scramble.
- Add the besan mixture and continue to cook until the mixture is creamy.
Chilly mornings call for pancakes. This is a pancakes for one recipe which you can multiply for number of people you’re sharing the love with. Full of oats that have the superpower of cleaning out your arteries. Delicious at the same time!
1 ripe banana
100ml plant milk
3/4 cups rolled oats
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground flaxseed
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup frozen berries
1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Blend all pancake ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Drop batter on medium heat pan to gently cook. Once pancake bubbles on top, flip over to cook and brown the other side. There is no need to use oil of you are cooking on a non-stick ceremic pan.
- Whilst pancake is cooking, microwave or cook over the stove all pancake toppings for a minute. Watch the fruit of cooking in a microwave that the fruit doesn’t bubble over.
- Serve pancake stacked with fruit compote as a topping with a doll so of nut butter.