Finally a falafel recipe that is fluffy! Great in wraps or on a salad.
1 can chick peas (rinsed well and drained)
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground corriander
1 1/2 teaspoon tahini
Salt and pepper to season
1/4 cup cooked potato
1/4 cup parsley/corriander
2 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon siracha
1 teaspoon flaxseed
- Roast chick peas in oven 200C, for 15 minutes
- Add onion and garlic and roast for another 10 minutes
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until they are no big chunks.
- Scoop processed ingredients and roll into balls (I find using an ice-cream scoop helpful. Place balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a 190C oven for 10 minutes. Then turn balls over and bake for another 10 minutes.